Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Medicines for emotional problems


N.H. People ask solution for their emotional and psycho problems. For that also you give medicines? I want to know how it help.

my tolarance level is bad. what to do?i get angry for many things.


Baladheepak AC : @N.H.I have been in the field of personal development for quite some time and rather than seeing this as an emotion oriented approach alone, I see this in a totally different way,


The universe has created each being in a certain composition. You are a sum total of the 5 elements, many systems which are alive inside and with two important factors, Intellect and Soul.


A problem, in any person, cannot be cured by attending only to his/her intellect - which most of the people think it is possible to be.

I take into account the other elements too. And I find that it gives good results.


Now, towards your query on tolerance -I would like to know what all you are not able to tolerate.

Can you be more specific?

Ex: I'm unable to tolerate noise

Unble to tolerate people who lie

People who tell the truth get to my nerves

Girls/boys irritate me

Pls let me know.