Sunday, December 17, 2006

Namrata


Namrata: Hi Sir,
I am employed into Service Industry recently and feel fine with it.I firmly believe that what we think is what we are.....means if we think positive we will surely come out with positive results and when we think negative we will receive negative. But the first problem I deal is that i am myself confused in the 1st stage of thinking i.e. i am confused at thinking stage (it always happen is this right or is this wrong).Second problem is I very fast loose interest in things which i do...I always need to do new new things.
Third problem i cant communicate my feelings properly to others.I feel i dont have good communication skill,due to which i face problem even with my collegues. and also level of confidence does not always stay same.

Could you please guide me??


Baladheepak AC :

Three problems..
First, you get confused,
Second, you lose interest in your activities,
Third, you have problems in communication.
Right?

If these three are right, that means I'm able to understand what you wish to convey. When you are able to clearly tell a stranger what your situation is, then you have to realise that you don't have problem in communication.
Do you still think that you have problem in communication?
Question three is answered? Communication

Ok, now to the next.

You tell me that you are confused. Let's look into this.

1. 80% of the people don't think
To get confused, you must, in the first place, think.
So, you are of the 20% of the privilaged in this world who are blessed with the ability to think. Right?

2. 60% of the people who think, have a problem of 'unilateral thinking'. Bicharre cant think more than one thing.
To get confused, you must have more than one idea and you are able to extend your imagination. Thats great. That means you are of the 40% of the 20% in the world population, which would count to 8% of the people who are able to think and think well. Okey..?

3. 3% of the people who think are able to think clearly because they are well aquainted with the subject. (Anyone who are well versed in any subject would be able to think clearly and come to a conclusive solution which would normally be demanded and these solutions are mostly right)
We all come in this 0.24% Namrata.
Don't worry.
All you have to do is be in a position to take up the challenge of deciding. Confusion

Third, you tell me that you lose interest in your activities.
What do you involve in normally?
Physical, skill oriented or time passing activities?
Let me know, I would be able to help you better.

You have a tender shoulder to lean on when you are disturbed. Lean on... Orkut
Baladheepak AC