Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Venkatesh: AM unable to set a Goal in life!I am 27 and still am unclear as to what I want from Life.I have a good job, a good wife, nice parents and a bunch of good friends.....but there is a vaccuum inside which keeps reminding me tht I don't kno where I am heading....where I want to reach!What do U suggest I do?

Baladheepak AC: Congradulations Venkatesh,You have things what many already long to have in life.
Rather than searching for something out side, why not involve yourself better into those things around you,I think I can suggest a few things,

a) Good Wife : How much of quality time and love do you devote to her? Have you empowered her to lead your family and guide your child(?) in your absence? Are there chances provided to her to improve her skills? How proud is she feeling on her rank in your family?

b) Nice Parents : Are they really comfortable? Do they have any unfulfilled desires? Is their health in good condition?

c) Bunch of Good Friends : Is your time distributed to each and one of them? Are your friends confident about counting on you in trouble? Are the families of your friends' consider you as one among them?

d) Good Job : Are you aware of your relevance in the changing times? How confident are you about your level ahead of your peers? How fast and frequent are you in updating yourself with regard to your field of work? Is your earning satisfying the needs and wants of your family and others who might require your support?

I think, answering these questions and coming up with more through interospection shall fill the vaccuam inside you.
Your karma is most expected by this universe.
This fulfillment shall give you great peace.Do each and every thing with involvement. Have a smile always and see that your life shall treanscend more meaningful.

My prayers for your search to end - - within you. :)
Luv,
Baladheepak