Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm a topper - that's the problem

FAIZA
Hello Baladheepak It’s a wonderful job that you are doing here! I have got a problem and I would like to know how you would have resolved it, had it been your problem!I actually don’t know if it is even a problem at all so let me first ask you if it’s a real problem that need to be resolved. Is it a bad thing that you are good in studies, have confident and are preferred by the teacher over the others?I know that for sure that I never pose or pretend to be, “miss know it all” but that’s exactly what I get to hear. Even my friends say this to me all the time that you are proud!!! This is posing quiet a problem for me; especially my male friends find it hard to tolerate my proud nature (this is what they say)

Baladheepak AC : This is a situation which would voice the top rank holders of 75% of the people in any educational instituation.
It is quite natural for the humans to compare.
By comparing, we normally lose equilibrium. When you study well and are praised for that, others start feeling an envy - cos, their immediate thought is that they are inferior to you.
Because of the reason that you made them feel this, you would be in the not-so-favourite list. Now, since you cannot be in the not-so-fav.. list of the teachers, your peers make a note to mark you in that list of theirs.
This is the answer to the first part of your question.
Baladheepak Ac