Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ditched

Hi, can u give suggestion to overcome my sadnes.. i loved agirl.. she also loved me. but after three months she told she got engagement with another guy and left me.. but recently i came to know that she is not engaged .. she is in orkut also.. ive asked why she told lie and left me.. but she is not even replying.. hey she ignored me.. why i dont know.. iam very stressed.. after she left and now also she is cursing me.. pls tel me the ways to forget her and come up in life..

Baladheepak AC : There is nothing more painful than to suffer indifference from the one we love.
Let us understand a few things,
First - if the person whom we love (or think that we love), is exhibiting indifference, then there might be some problem with us. (one must have great guts to accept this). So, to overcome that, communicate with the person in all humbleness and see how soonyou can learn about the problem.
Once you learn, then see if this problem of yours might extend beyond one person and affect other relationships too.
Action needed : Take a paper and write a letter or email, but write.